In order to be approved by most casino affiliate programs, you need to show them you have a way to market their casino to players.
Some ways you can acquire new players include,
- SEO / search engine optimization: You build a website that targets various keywords that players use when searching for an online casino.
- PPC / pay per click: You build a website or landing page and bid on keywords players use when searching for online casinos.
- Email marketing: You build a list of potential players and send them offers.
- Facebook: You create a community of players and find ways to promote your online casinos and gambling sites.
- Youtube: You create videos and use them to promote online casinos.
NOTE: Both Facebook and Youtube have been cracking down on gambling content and affiliates lately, so be careful if you go that route.
All methods of acquiring new players have pros and cons. And as you grow your affiliate business you can certainly combine them to improve your longterm ROI.
But the easiest and most cost-effective way for most casino affiliates to get started is by building a content-driven website that gets free traffic from search engines like Google.
That’s exactly what I’ll teach you do in the next part of this guide.