Make Money With Casino Affiliates – Everything You Need To Know
Let’s face it — the Internet has completely revolutionized how people entertain themselves. Going out to the casino, bars, and nightclubs has become a thing of the past. People now prefer to stay at home and use the web to play their favorite casino games, chat with people from around the world, or listen to their favorite music in the comfort of their living rooms. There’s no denying that casinos and other gambling sites have been an overnight success on the Internet thanks to great applications like poker, bingo, sports betting, and slot machines, for example.
Affiliate Casino Programs Explained
Affiliate programs for casinos are essentially just referral schemes for actual players. Affiliate programs are a common way for online businesses (like Amazon) to reach out to potential new customers. Registration is totally free, and after you’re accepted, you’ll have a tracking link sent right to your inbox. If someone follows your link and makes a purchase, you will earn a commission.
Affiliate Payments in Online Casinos: An Overview
Affiliate arrangements at online casinos might take the form of revenue sharing, cost per acquisition, or a combination of the two.
Cost-per-acquisition (CPA) refers to the flat rate of commission earned from player deposits. Casino cost-per-acquisition (CPA) rates typically fall within the range of $125-$400 per player, though this does vary widely by region and traffic type.
In revenue sharing, you receive a cut of a player’s net loss after deduction of any bonuses or service charges. Revenue splits in internet casinos are typically between 25% and 50%.
Hybrid contracts combine cost per action (CPA) with revenue sharing (R/S) payments. Example: $50 per player plus 15% of total revenue.
What kind of money can you expect to make as a casino affiliate?
As a new affiliate, you may be wondering how much money you can make by promoting online casinos and gambling sites. My initial monthly target as a casino affiliate was $10,000. Sufficient to live well on commissions from online casinos.
The largest casino affiliates, often known as “super affiliates,” were making $100,000+ each month, or so I had heard at the time.
My initial objective was to make $10,000 per month, but once I hit that mark, I found that the top-earning gambling affiliates make much more than six figures each year. Here are some estimations for affiliate income based on the Pareto principle and nearly two decades of experience in the industry:
- Twenty percent of affiliates make between $1000 and $20,000 monthly.
- Eight percent of affiliates make $20,000 or more.
With regards to the top 20% of casino affiliates:
- Approximately 10% of the population has a monthly income between $500 and $5000.
- Five percent make between 5k and 20k monthly
- Three percent make between 20k and 50k monthly
- The top 1 percent earn 50,000+ monthly
The best casino affiliate programs in the world bring in monthly revenue of $100,000+.
How much money, roughly speaking, can a new casino affiliate expect to make?
The amount of money you can make is mostly determined by the choices you make and the amount of money you put in.
- CPA or Rev Share? While the former will net you more cash in the short term, the latter will likely cut into your long-term profits.
- Niche Selection: The profits from a website centered on no-deposit bonuses are likely to be lower than those from a website centered on high-deposit bonuses.
- Is there a budget for hiring a site designer and content creator? Or will you have someone else take care of things for you?
Okay, so let’s say this for the purpose of debate:
To put it simply, you’re a complete novice in the world of affiliate marketing.
Because you’ve chosen a lucrative specialty and will be performing most of the work yourself, congratulations:
A new casino affiliate with little to no experience should be able to build and rank a website in 6-12 months with the right niche and work ethic, earning anywhere from $0 to $1,000 per month in commissions, depending on the payout structure and the site’s ability to convert visitors into actual paying customers.
It is entirely feasible for an affiliate to earn more than $5,000 per month in just 24 months.
Impressive Survey Results and Statistical Evidence
This is how much money was made by one sportsbook affiliate. They’re among the top five affiliate earners for this sportsbook, and they’re likely also doing well with other sites they advertise.
Remember that the American football season is a time when profits often quadruple. The football betting season had not yet begun.
Smartphones, computers, or both?
However, there is no universally accepted rule that states one device targeting method is superior to another. Once again, we can base our estimates on whatever information is available to us, including data provided by your traffic source.
It may be argued that desktop users predominate in the online industry, and this would be a fair assessment given the character of the vertical. However, everything was swiftly turned upside down due to the increasing popularity of mobile devices and the modifications made to services that were only available on desktop computers in order to meet the growing demand from mobile users.
External research and analysis of data collected internally show that mobile (including tablet devices) is rapidly becoming the dominant platform for igaming and online gambling. Take a look at how the traffic was distributed among different platforms.
How to Promote Your Affiliate Link and Increase Player Signups
Most casinos’ affiliate programs will only accept you if you can prove you can effectively advertise their site to potential customers.
It’s possible to recruit new members in a few different methods, including,
- With search engine optimization (SEO), you construct a website around a set of keywords that players use when looking for an online casino.
- To use PPC or pay-per-click, you must first create a website or landing page, and then place bids on terms gamblers use to find online casinos.
- Using email marketing, you may compile a database of interested parties and send them promotional material.
- Using Facebook and Twitter, you may build a following of avid gamblers and spread the word about your various betting and gaming offerings.
- You upload videos to YouTube in order to advertise gambling sites.
- Using New Social App Community Sharing such as Telegram Group, LINE Group, Whatsapp Group, Discord, etc.
- Using Intermediate Platform such as Livescore, Forum, Prediction, Review in order to attract traffic in same interest.
Be aware that Facebook and YouTube have recently begun cracking down on gambling-related content and affiliates.
The benefits and drawbacks of each strategy to recruit new players are different. And if your affiliate business expands, you can definitely use them together to boost ROI over the long haul.
Casino affiliates can gain free traffic from search engines like Google by creating a content-driven website.
So, you’re interested in becoming an affiliate for a casino. That’s great news for you because you’ll have the chance to make much more money faster than you could at any other job. You can expect to make anywhere from $50 – $1000 per day, depending on your niche and how much time you devote to it. But as always, nothing in this world is ever that easy. Becoming an affiliate takes work and dedication, much more so than many other jobs that pay more money. But don’t let that scare you off because if you’re willing to put in the hard work, creating an online casino account is one of the best ways to earn a living online.